“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

Friday, January 21, 2011

10 years later....

So yesterday was our 10 year wedding anniversary we have come a long way in those ten years. We were 21 and 23, had two kids under the age of 2 and we were both working 2 jobs each. Now we have 2 more children have moved just a few times lol, I don't work and Steven has been in the Army for 5 years. Our journey to this point has been full of hills and twists and turns but I would not trade one day of it. I can honestly say Steven makes me happier every day which I never thought was possible, and when I look at him I still get those little butterflies in my stomach like I did the first day I saw him almost 18 years ago.
I know the next 50 or more years are going to be as good as the first 10.......

No comments:

Post a Comment