“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

Thursday, January 20, 2011

So it begins............

After much contemplation, and apprehension I have decided to finally start a blog. We are a military family which means we share our life with our family through phone calls, emails and the ever dreaded Facebook. I think those though practical and easy just don't let our family really know what is going on in our daily life. So here I go into the world of blogging hopefully to create a place where our family can go to remember all the good times, and even the bad ones because even though we try and remember everything it is not possible too. I love telling my children stories from when they were little, or hearing something funny they said and now I along with my family we can always remember every wonderful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment