“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Seriously one of the coolest toys ever!!!!!!!

So my cousin Jason sent Brady the coolest toy for Christmas and I think I have had more fun with it than the kids lol!! It is just like a toy we had when we were kids and I could not remember the name of it for the life of me so I spent 2 hours searching the internet for the name and it was called Disney Magic Omagles. I remember Jason making the coolest things for me and my sisters to play with and now I feel like a little kid again playing with Brady. Isn't funny how playing with the toys can make you so happy, and bring back so many amazing memories. I am so glad that the cool toys always come back ;)
 
Brady in His spaceship!

his toy is called "No Ends"


This toy was so much fun!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment