“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our First Pinewwood Derby

So this Tuesday is our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby and I have been working on all the details for awhile now, and I hope that it is a great day for the boys. So this is Andrews first Derby and we worked really hard on his car trying to make it "awesome" as he put it :) It was not as easy as I thought it was going to be but after a lot of hard work, sweat, and even a little blood our car was finished. I think we did a great job and I can not wait to see how well he does racing! I  love that I get to spend this quality time with Andrew and all the great memories we are making. Unfortunately this is his last year in Cub Scouts so I will have to wait till Jason turns 8 to make another car.But I think we might be practicing because once I figured out what we were doing it was really a lot of fun.
Car 108

No comments:

Post a Comment